A little sweet, a little tart.. this cool and crisp salad will make your taste buds smile! My mom made a variation of this salad when I was growing up, but it was full of unhealthy sugar… My version is all healthy, nutritious ingredients you don’t have to feel guilty for eating!
For the Creamy, Sweet & Sour Dressing:
- 1/2c Mayonaise (click HERE to make your own)
- 3T Honey, local and raw please!
- 2T Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine everything together and mix well.. Toss with these salad goodies:
- 3c Broccoli, cut into florets
- 3c Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped, fried & drained
- 1/8c Raw, Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
- 1/8c Scallions, sliced
Refrigerate your salad for at least an hour for the flavors to combine, give it a good stir before serving and Enjoy!