Perfect for a busy weeknight, my Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Dinner Recipe in on the table in less than 30 minutes but full of delicious flavor!
Thank you to Ninja® for their partnership on this delicious, healthy recipe. #30minutemeals #sponsoredbyNinja #NinjaFoodiOven #sheetpanmeals
Sheet pan dinners are the best way to make get a delicious and healthy meal on the table quickly. They are not only easy, have limitless variety but also are exciting and full of flavor.
What is the Best way to Cook Sheet Pan Meals?
Let me introduce you to my new favorite kitchen appliance; Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven.
Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven is more than just your average countertop oven – it fries, roasts, broils, bakes, toasts and dehydrates.
STOP, did you read that last part?!?
It also is a dehydrator!
And those other countertop ovens? They take up precious space that you’re desperate to reclaim. The Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven flips up to give you back that space – to give you valuable prep space and making it easier to clean.
The Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven even fits under my lower-than-normal kitchen cabinets.
And while the sky is the limit with the Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven, preheat time is only 60 seconds so mealtime is just around the corner making it the perfect way to enjoy a delicious and healthy sheet pan meals in 30 minutes or less!
How to make a Sheet Pan Shrimp Dinner
To get started making a sheet pan Shrimp dinner in less than 30 minutes, preheat your Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven to 400F using the Air Roast option.
Cube your potatoes and toss them with avocado oil, sea salt and black pepper. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet that came with your Ninja® Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven that is lined with parchment paper.
While your potatoes are air roasting for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, season your shrimp, tomatoes and asparagus.
After your potatoes have air roasted for 10 minutes, push them to the side of your pan and add your shrimp, tomatoes and asparagus. I prefer to put my asparagus on the pan with the cut ends out and the more delicate tips to the center.
After another 10 minutes of air roasting, give your Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Asparagus Potato Dinner Recipe a 2 minute air broil.
The shrimp and asparagus are cooked perfectly, tomatoes are blistered and potatoes are soft with a crispy outside.
I’m not drooling, YOU are drooling!
This Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Asparagus Potato Dinner Recipe is perfect for a busy week night meal but feels fancy enough for date night in or entertaining guests!
If you don’t love asparagus or it’s not in season, feel free to swap small broccoli florets or sugar snap peas instead.
To find out more/stay connected about the Ninja Foodi Family and all of the new products coming soon, CLICK HERE!
Yours in Health,
- Preheat your Ninja Oven to 400 degrees on Air Roast and line your baking sheet with parchment paper (for easier cleanup)
- Toss potatoes with 1T olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Arrange in a single layer on your parchment lined bakign sheet.
- Air Roast potates at 400 for 12 mintues.
- While potatoes are baking, toss shrimp and tomatoes with 1T olive oil, sea salt, crushed red pepper, parsley, garlic and lemon.
- When poatoes are done, push them to one side of the pan and arrange asparagus on the pan with the tips to the center and ends to the outside. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned shrimp opposite the asparagus.
- Air Roast at 400 for 10 mintues, then Air Broil for 2 minutes.