Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
I had such a great time at Expo East 2018 last week but I’m equally glad to be back home and even more when I got back into the kitchen this morning to create some deliciousness. My Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect treat.
Delicious cookies loaded with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, with crispy edges and chewy centers for the perfect balance sure to please everyone.
These cookies can go from ingredients to belly in less than 30 minutes. Oh, yeah and they are totally gluten free too!
The only hard part, is being mindful to not over indulge!
- 1 cup Butter (or ghee)
- 1 cup organic brown sugar lightly packed
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 large Egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups BRM Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tablespoon organic potato starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminim free)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts roasted & salted
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Beat together butter and sugar(s) until will combined. Add eggs, vanilla and salt, beat until light colored and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and potato starch, mix well.
- Fold in chips and nuts.
- Place roughly 2 tablespoon scoops 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until almost brown on the edges
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and place on a cooling rack.
Hi! I found this recipe via pinterest, but I can’t read it because your “recent videos” are autoplaying and filling 75% of my browser, and I can’t turn the player off. Please check your website settings!
Unfortunately, this is an issue with your web browser and not my site.
I am using a flour mix with potatoe starch and xantham gum. Should I omit the potatoe starch? Thanks!!
the potato starch makes them crispy. The recipe will work with or without it.