If you are looking for a quick and easy Low-Carb & Keto Friendly meal, look no further. My Greek Lamb Burger Bowls are chock full of healthy, real food that is naturally low in carbs and totally delicious!
I’ve talked previously about my love of lamb and I can’t stress enough that if you haven’t included it as a regular part of your healthy diet, you’re seriously missing out. When we got our spring lamb, at butchering I prioritized ground lamb because I love using it for these burgers and my Super Gyro Lamb Meatballs so very very very much. Don’t get me wrong I love all the cuts (especially the Lamb Chops) but there’s something extra special with ground lamb that I just adore.
Making the burgers for these Greek Lamb Burger Bowls are super easy. Just mix, shape (I like to indent the center a little) then fry in your old faithful cast iron skillet.
While those lamb burgers are getting delicious in the skillet, assemble your salad bowls.
My secret is to TOSS the LETTUCE with my Greek Vinaigrette separately then layer it in the bottom of your bowl. Top with all your greek salad favorites; tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives and feta cheese.
Finally topping your salad with your lamb burgers and LOTS of my homemade Low-Carb Tzatziki!
Not only does it taste delicious it’s also super pretty, right??!?!
Just promise you won’t leave out the tossing the lettuce with the dressing separately ok?? Trust me it’s awesome.
For the Lamb Burgers
- Combine burger indredients (except ghee) and mix well. Form into 8 patties.
- Using a little ghee, fry burger patties for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Transfer cooked patties to a paper towel lined plate to rest & cool, while assembling your salads
- Chop 1 head of romaine per salad and toss literally with greek dressing.
- Layer dressed lettuce in the bottom of your bowl then top with the rest of the salad fixings.
- Place burger patties on top and serve with tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!