Southwest Shrimp Ceviche
I’m always looking to create quick and easy recipes, that taste AMAZING. The kinds of recipe that if you served it to friends at a get together, they’d think you really have your sh*t together. All the while, you can fool everyone into eating something that’s completely healthy and they won’t even realize it!
- 1/2 pound Raw Wild Caught Shrimp cooked & peeled
- 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup halved or quartered Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- Mexican or Salsa Salad Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Coarsely chop 1/2 of the shrimp.
- Combine chopped shrimp, whole shrimp, juice from 1 lime, 1 avocado (peeled & chopped), tomatoes, onions and cilantro.
- Season to taste with Salsa Salad Seasoning and Sea Salt/Pepper