Mango syrup is a great way to add some mango flavor to your iced drinks or as a delicious syrup for pancakes. But it’s expensive at the store, here’s a delicious, easy way to make your own with only 3 ingredients!
What is Mango Syrup?
What is Mango Syrup made of?
The Best way to Peel a Mango
How to make Mango Syrup
How do you use Mango Syrup?
- Mango Syurp for Pancakes
- Mango Iced Tea
- Try Mango Syrup drizzled on oatmeal, yogurt, ice cream, cheesecake, cake, coffee, sodas, milkshakes, smoothies, and much more! Use it to flavor homemade iced tea, or add to Berry Iced Tea. Add some to the mix when making Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles for a fun mango-flavored twist.
Mango Syrup FAQs
Can I make Mango Syrup Sugar Free?
Although mangos naturally contain sugar in the form of fructose, you can reduce the carb count in mango syrup by using your favorite sugar free sweetener in place of sugar.
How long will Mango Syrup keep in the fridge?
Mango syrup will keep fresh in the refrigerator for up to a month.
If you love this Mango Syrup Recipe, try these Delicious Mango Recipes:
- Easy Mango Black Bean Salsa Salad Recipe
- Easy Frozen Mango Margarita
- Fermented Mango Habanero Hot Sauce
- Delicious & Refreshing Mango Iced Tea
- Spicy Mango Sauce
- Mango Habenaro Salsa
- Mango Colada Smoothie
- Place mango and water in blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine blended water/mango with sugar in a pot over medium heat. Simmer for 1 minute to melt the sugar.
- Allow to cool then transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.