Kombucha Gummy Bears
These are the ULTIMATE Healthy treat… For kids and adults alike! Guaranteed way to sneak healthy Probiotic Rich Kombucha and Gelatin into the pickiest of eaters! With just a few simple ingredients and a gummy bear mold (click HERE for the mold I used) you can quickly make up a batch of these amazing gummy treats.. Here’s an important tip – BEFORE you fill your gummy bear mold place it on a plate or cookie sheet that will fit into your refrigerator. Once your mold is filled you won’t be able to easily pick it up by itself without making a mess, you’ll want something sturdy underneath of it to make moving it easier! I use a cookie sheet. When I make these gummy bears I do not add an additional sweetener, however you may want to make them a little sweeter – taste the kombucha and gelatin mixture and decide. Honey can be added to sweeten to taste.
- In a small pot, very gently heat your kombucha over very LOW heat. Don't get it hot because the beneficial bacterias will be killed. Ideally no warmer than body heat.
- Whisk in your gelatin (and honey to taste, if desired) until all combined
- Gently pour your kombucha gelatin mixture into your gummy bear mold
- Chill until firm set, at least 1 hour
- Remove Gummy Bears from the mold and Store your Gummy Bears in the fridge.
I am wondering what type of gelatin you used?
Just click the word GELATIN in the recipe
Hayley, they look so good! I wonder if they will last long outside the fridge. I want to make some and give them as gifts.
it would depend on the temperature. they may melt in warmer temps.