These are the ULTIMATE Healthy treat… For kids and adults alike! Guaranteed way to sneak healthy Probiotic Rich Kombucha and Gelatin into the pickiest of eaters! With just a few simple ingredients and a gummy bear mold (click HERE for the mold I used) you can quickly make up a batch of these amazing gummy treats.. Here’s an important tip – BEFORE you fill your gummy bear mold place it on a plate or cookie sheet that will fit into your refrigerator. Once your mold is filled you won’t be able to easily pick it up by itself without making a mess, you’ll want something sturdy underneath of it to make moving it easier! I use a cookie sheet. When I make these gummy bears I do not add an additional sweetener, however you may want to make them a little sweeter – taste the kombucha and gelatin mixture and decide. Honey can be added to sweeten to taste.
- In a small pot, very gently heat your kombucha over very LOW heat. Don't get it hot because the beneficial bacterias will be killed. Ideally no warmer than body heat.
- Whisk in your gelatin (and honey to taste, if desired) until all combined
- Gently pour your kombucha gelatin mixture into your gummy bear mold
- Chill until firm set, at least 1 hour
- Remove Gummy Bears from the mold and Store your Gummy Bears in the fridge.