I know it sounds unbelievable, but even without corn, this quick bread taste just like cornbread. Lightly sweet, spongy bread with a beautiful golden color from pasture raised eggs all come together to make my Grain Free Cornbread Recipe a delicious treat!
Just because you’re avoiding grains, doesn’t mean you have to go without cornbread!
Grain Free Cornbread
- 2/3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Arrowroot Starch
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch
- 3 large Egg(s), Organic Pasture Raised
- 1/4 cup Organic Grass-Fed Butter (or ghee), melted
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminim free)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother)
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease 8x8 square baking pan
- Combine all ingredients in your blender, and blend until smooth. Spread evenly into your prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before eating.