Grain Free Cornbread Recipe
I know it sounds unbelievable, but even without corn, this quick bread taste just like cornbread. Lightly sweet, spongy bread with a beautiful golden color from pasture raised eggs all come together to make my Grain Free Cornbread Recipe a delicious treat!
Just because you’re avoiding grains, doesn’t mean you have to go without cornbread!
Grain Free Cornbread
- 2/3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup Arrowroot Starch
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch
- 3 large Egg(s)
- 1/4 cup Organic Grass-Fed Butter (or ghee), melted
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminim free)
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease 8x8 square baking pan
- Combine all ingredients in your blender, and blend until smooth. Spread evenly into your prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before eating.
This turned out delicious. I subbed 1/2 teaspoon baking soda since most baking powder have corn starch. Thanks for an excellent recipe! Enjoyed this with collard greens simmered in bone broth yum!
Can you omit the arrowroot and just double the amount of tapioca starch?
They are similar however tapioca is more gummy while arrowroot is more delicate.
These are awesome! Even my picky husband said if you didn’t tell anyone, they would think they were eating regular old cornbread! Thank you, I have missed cornbread so much. The only problem I had was overcooking them a bit…but I used to do that with regular cornbread too lol. Next time 15 minutes for my oven will be perfect.