Artichoke, Chicken & Broccoli Meatballs
It was love at first bite. These Artichoke, Chicken & Broccoli Meatballs are the perfect way to use leftover chicken or even Thanksgiving turkey. They are super easy to make, just combine everything together in your food processor to chop & combine, roll into meatballs and bake! I recommend serving them with my 3-Ingredient Blender Alfredo Sauce over Spaghetti Squash for an amazing, family friendly meal!
- 1 cup cooked Chicken chopped
- 1 small Onion peeled
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 cups cooked Broccoli
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (canned or frozen)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Egg(s)
- - Sea Salt
- - Black Pepper
- - Blender Alfredo Sauce
- - spaghetti squash cooked
- Preheat oven to 350
- In your food processor, combine chicken, onion and garlic, process until finely chopped.
- Add broccoli, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese, pulse to chop and combine. (You want there to be some small chunks, do not over process into a paste)
- Season with Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add egg and pulse to incorporate.
- Roll into 1.5 in balls (I use a dough scoop) and place on a baking sheet or into the lightly greased cups of a mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti squash and blender alfredo sauce.
Great recipe! Followed the meatball recipe to a “T” and then served over quinoa pasta in a marinara sauce. The meatballs were GREEN! They were delicious but after 20 minutes at 350° they were a bit soft, maybe crumbley, so I cooked them for ten minutes more at 450° and they were dry. Oops! Should have left them at soft. Well definitely make again, thank you!
Any ideas what to sub for the cheese?
You can just leave it out 🙂