It was love at first bite. These Artichoke, Chicken & Broccoli Meatballs are the perfect way to use leftover chicken or even Thanksgiving turkey. They are super easy to make, just combine everything together in your food processor to chop & combine, roll into meatballs and bake! I recommend serving them with my 3-Ingredient Blender Alfredo Sauce over Spaghetti Squash for an amazing, family friendly meal!
- Preheat oven to 350
- In your food processor, combine chicken, onion and garlic, process until finely chopped.
- Add broccoli, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese, pulse to chop and combine. (You want there to be some small chunks, do not over process into a paste)
- Season with Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add egg and pulse to incorporate.
- Roll into 1.5 in balls (I use a dough scoop) and place on a baking sheet or into the lightly greased cups of a mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti squash and blender alfredo sauce.