Spanish Cauli-Rice with Chorizo
I’m totally obsessed with chorizo.. and my latest recipe is a quick way to get LOTS of flavor in a very healthy way! My Spanish Cauliflower Rice with Chorizo is great on it’s own as a small meal or used as a side dish. It’s Paleo and gluten free, too!
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage removed from casing and chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper Chopped (use hot, sweet or combination)
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- Cumin Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, Avocado, Lime, and/or Sour Cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chorizo, onion & peppers until cooked
- Add in cauliflower rice and tomato sauce, continue to cook until cauliflower rice is cooked but not mushy
- Season to taste with Cumin, Sea Salt & Pepper
- Garnish with chopped avocado, cilantro, sour cream & a squeeze of fresh lime juice, if desired.