I don’t know about you, but I love coleslaw! I worked to perfect a wonderfully sweet-tangy coleslaw recipe that’s similar to what you’ve had our chain restaurants and kept it full of healthy real food ingredients!
Copycat Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 bag bag of Pre-shredded cole slaw mix or 8 cup shredded cabbage + 1 shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream (organic, cultured)
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and toss with cabbage/carrots
- You can eat it immediately but it does taste better if you refrigerate for at least 2 hours /overnight before eating.