I’m pretty sure the only thing better than the fall flavors of pumpkin is pairing them with the creaminess of cheesecake. This quick and easy Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake is full of pumpkin flavor sandwiching a layer of maple sweetened cheesecake filling, it’s perfect for those of you who are gluten-free or primal.
This bundt isn’t super sweet so it’s perfect for pairing with a beautiful cup of coffee on a chilly fall morning as a quick breakfast.
The key to a healthy bundt is not only the ingredients, but using a non-toxic pan!
I’m totally in love with this Glass Bundt Pan – Instead of baking in teflon coated in PFOA, the glass bundt pan offers a safe alternative as well as a gorgeous glass pan! Baking in teflon releases icky chemicals that we just don’t need!
Plus, this glass bundt pan is made of borosilicate glass and can withstand temps up to 572 degrees F, whereas tempered glass can only go upto 425 degrees. And it’s easy super easy to clean! Oh, yes and it’s beautiful, too!
Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake
For the Bundt:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and liberally grease your bundt pan
- Beat together all the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin, honey and vanilla, then add into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 of the cake batter in to the greased pan, then add the cheesecake filling then the rest of the cake batter.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack before turning upside-down onto a serving platter.