Get all the flavors of your favorite ranch salad dressing that’s kicked up with twist of lime, hint of jalapeño spice and the healthy addition of avocado in my Keto Jalapeño Avocado Ranch Dressing and Dip! One of the keys that I’ve found to eating more veggies is to serve them with delicious, healthy homemade dressings, dips and sauces. Serve this as dip for fresh veggies, as a dressing for a salad or as a creamy alternative to guacamole.
If you love this delicious Low-Carb Dip Recipe, you’ll want to try these too!
- Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dressing
- Best Ranch Dip you’ll ever eat!
- Radishes and Ranch Dirt Dip
- Baked Feta and Pesto Dip
- Roasted Zucchini and Eggplant Baba Ganoush Dip Recipe
Yours in Health,
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender, blend until completely smooth. Add water to thin to your desired consistency. For a dip keep it thick, for a pourable dressing add more water.
- Transfer to a jar or dressing container. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for the flavors to combine. Will keep for up to 1 week.