What’s your favorite way to enjoy a Graham Cracker? With an ice cold glass of milk or holding together a oozy-gooey s’more at a summer camp fire? Either way, my Grain, Gluten & Nut Free Graham Cracker Recipe will bring back all those treats you’ve been missing – in a HEALTHY way! Oh and if you’re going to be using these for s’mores – I encourage you to make homemade marshmallow, click HERE for my recipe – you can make them with or without the toasted coconut 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In your food processor, combine butter, egg, molasses, vanilla, and coconut or maple sugar, process until smooth
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, pulsing to combine
- Roll our your dough between layers of parchment paper to 1/4 inch thick
- Cut your rolled out dough into crackers of your desired size then transfer the cut dough on the parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes
- Break crackers apart and allow to cool on a cooling rack