Keto Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Some days are good and some days aren’t so great.
Today I’m working on some of that stuff where you know that the universe is trying to teach you a super important lesson but you wish it hurt a little less….
When life throws these hiccups at you, finding a healthy way to deal with it is the most important thing that you can work towards immediately.
Instead of grabbing a giant bowl of carb-laden comfort food, I focused all that anxious energy into creating a Keto Friendly of everyone’s favorite Bang Bang Shrimp!
My Keto Bang Bang Shrimp Salad will give you all the feels of the naughty restaurant dish only with just 2 net carbs per serving!
Creating delicious and healthy food that’s really beautiful is truly my happy place, not drowngin myself in an unhealthy carb coma.
When I comes to Bang Bang Shrimp it’s literally all about the sauce. And while I assumed that my first attempt would start me in the right direction, I truly nailed it.
Suddenly I feel like I’m getting my mojo back 🙂
Made with just 4 easy ingredients; you get all that sweet, spicy, creamy deliciousness of sugar spiking regular bang bang sauce.
It made the perfect crisp and cool summer lunch.
And guess what? I suddenly feel better without the carb hangover.
What is that one thing that makes your heart happy? Where are you find the most peace and fulfillment in life?
That’s where you need to go when your day isn’t so great and you are tempted to make an unhealthy decision… trust me it works.
And when in doubt, I can whole heartedly attest that my Keto Bang Bang Shrimp Salad is also a healthier way to eat your feelings if nothing else works, with just 2 net carbs per serving!
Keto Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 8 ounces Raw Wild Caught Shrimp
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 10 medium Cherry Tomatoes
- Combine all sauce ingredients, mix well. Refrigerate 30 minutes for the flavors to come together.
- Lightly season peeled raw shrimp with sea salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat until opaque (in a healthy fat of your choice) Shrimp could also be quickly steamed, or grilled, if preferred.
- Serve shrimp warm or chilled on top of a salad and drizzled with bang bang shrimp sauce. Enjoy!
A new spin on the classic shrimp salad. The sauce had me licking the bowl.