Nectarine Jalapeño Basil Vinaigrette
I’m so in love with all these delicious and healthy summer flavors. Stone fruits are making their grand appearance at our locally grown farmers markets and I was inspired to make a sweet and tangy Nectarine Jalapeno Basil Vinaigrette to celebrate!
Just toss everything into your blender and BOOM you have a fun new dressing to add into your rotation. Use it to top a salad, drizzled on grilled veggies or as a marinade for chicken.
I suggest using this dressing on my Zucchini Carpaccio with Grilled Nectarines, Burrata & Prosciutto (recipe coming soon), while your grilling those nectarines I suggest using them grilled in this dressing too. They deepen the flavor and give it a little extra!
- 2 Medium Nectarines* cleaned, cut and stone removed.
- 1 Medium finely chopped jalapeño
- 6 Medium fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Medium lime, juiced
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.