Keto Vanilla Coffee Creamer
If you are Keto or Low-Carb and miss a sweet vanilla coffee creamer, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! With only 3 net carbs per serving, you will enjoy your morning cup of coffee more than ever with my Keto Low-Carb Vanilla Coffee Creamer. AND it froths up to make the PERFECT Keto Vanilla Latte, too!
Admittedly, it’s been a minute since I’ve published any new recipes here at HSITK. When I’ve previously taken a blogging-break it’s been because I lacked motivation or were other wise busy.
In this case I purposefully scheduled a break so that I could spend more, much needed time working on my own self care and I didn’t set a date to return, instead I promised that I would only come back when it authentically felt right.
Recipes like my BBQ Bacon Cheese Ball, Puff Pastry French Onion Soup Spirals, Easy Seafood Ceviche and Easy Keto Pork Rind Nachos were written MONTHS ago but were just published recently. Along with my 5 Reasons you should buy an inflatable hot tub post!
We’re nearly 1/2 way through February 2020 and I gotta tell you, I feel mentally better than I have in years. Much thanks to committing to more fasting and focusing my eating template on a high animal keto template (with a heavy nod to Carnivore).
My Keto Low-Carb Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a recipe that brought me back to the blog and got me behind my camera, again.
It’s also what gets me excited to get out of bed every morning!
How to make Homemade Keto Coffee Creamer
Making a homemade low-carb coffee creamer is so easy! With just a few simple ingredients, shaken to combine is all it takes!
Here’s what you need to make a Keto Vanilla Creamer:
- Half & Half – lower in carbs than whole milk with more keto friendly fats, half and half is the best option. Equal parts of heavy cream and water can be used instead for even less carbs, but it won’t make a cappuccino or latte!
- Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener – Any low carb sweetener can be used, but I promise THIS golden monk fruit is the BEST.
- Vanilla Extract – I use authentic Mexican Vanilla that I bring back with us from our annual vacation, choose the best quality you can find.
- Sea Salt – A pinch of sea salt goes a long way to balance out the flavors, don’t skip it!
How to Make a Keto Vanilla Latte
Here’s what’s the most amazing part of my Low Carb Vanilla Creamer, it FROTHS up beautifully to make the perfect vanilla latte or cappuccino!
Simply add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of this Keto Vanilla Coffee Creamer into a milk frother and watch the magic happen.
I’ve been using THIS stainless steel, 2 part, dishwasher safe milk frother for 5 years. I’ve also tried nearly ever other comparable frother and none even come close to working as well AND pretty much ever other option has a toxic non-stick coating.
For the perfect latte I make a double shot of espresso in my Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Machine using these recyclable pods.
The biggest challenge is to not over indulge on too much caffeine when coffee tastes (and looks) this good!
For more delicious keto recipes, here are a few of my most popular:
Keto Low-Carb Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener or more to taste
- 4 cups half and half (1 quart)
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- Combine all ingredietns and mix (or shake) well to combine. Will keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.