Is it a biscuit or is it a muffin?? That’s been my perplexing question.. but biscuit won out since I generally think of muffins as a sweet treat and these Amazing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Hoagie Biscuits are definitely savory.
And oh so Savory!
Addictively Delicious, like you’ll easily eat way too many and then want more!
And with just a few carbs per biscuit you can indulge guilt free, without coming out of ketosis!
Before you ask, if you are closely tracking your macros I suggest using THIS app. Not only are most basic foods found, but you can add your own recipes with serving sizes (like this recipe) for complete control of your healthy way of eating.
I hesitate to give nutritional breakdowns of my recipes since most often, we all tweak recipes slightly making the macros variable. These biscuits worked out to be roughly 3 net carbs per biscuit, as written in this recipe.
Made with easy to find ingredients; an almond flour base, loaded with Italian Style Deli meats (ham, pepperoni and salami) held together with lots of provolone cheese and perfectly seasoned, you are going to love my Amazing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Hoagie Biscuits!
My helper, Hercules, loves them too!
He sat, patiently begging the whole time I was taking photos!
He’s such a good boy!
And these are such an awesome way to get your bread/biscuit fix while eating low carb.
Looking for more delicious Keto Recipes>> No worries! I’ve got you covered! CLICK HERE
Yours in Health,
Keto Italian Hoagie Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease your muffin pan
- In your blender, combine cream cheese, egg, water, heavy cream and Italian dressing mix until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and wet mixture (from your blender), mix well.
- Fold in chopped deli meats and shredded cheese.
- Divide batter between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy while warm or chilled.