Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp
Thai Red Curry Shrimp has become one of our favorite dishes to enjoy at home. We fell in love with it as a local Thai restaurant, recreated this flavorful dish at home using the healthiest of ingredients. My Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp is Paleo, Gluten-Free & Low-Carb!
There’s a lot of flexibility with this dish… you can make it as spicy or mild as you’d like, and use any veggies that you have on hand. We like to use a combination of sweet peppers, hot peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots and broccoli.
The key to replicating that restaurant quality flavor is choosing a high quality red curry paste THIS is the one I use and recommend.
And don’t leave out the fish sauce, those couple drops go a LONG way to enhancing the flavors!
And traditionally it’s served up with rice, but we avoid grains so we enjoy my cauliflower rice instead to make it a Keto Thai Red Curry Shrimp and just as amazing!
Here’s more CURRY-GOOD deliciousness for you!
- Easy Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- Vegetarian Tikka Masala Recipe made with Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Easy Yellow Curry Shrimp with Butternut Squash and Spinach
- 1 pound Raw Wild Caught Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 can coconut milk (canned)
- 2 tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 cups assorted vegetables onions, carrot, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, etc., cut into bite-size pieces
- fish sauce
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- cauliflower rice (homemade) or cooked white rice
- In a large-size skillet over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, and coconut sugar. Whisk or stir well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and vegetables and stir until coated with the sauce. Simmer until the shrimp are cooked (no longer pink) and the veggies are crisp-tender. Season with a few drops of fish sauce, sea salt, and pepper, to taste.