If you’ve shifted your beauty routine away from toxic chemical laden products, it doesn’t mean you can’t still indulge in a spa day at home!! With just a few healthy ingredients you can make this DIY Homemade Blackhead Removing Mask that will help to remove those unsightly black heads and refine your skin tone.
How to make a Blackhead Removing Mask
- Activated Charcoal acts as a magnet to draw dirt out of pores and improves skin-tone by removing dry patches
- Bentonite Clay also draws dirt out of pores, absorbs toxins and kills acne causing bacteria
- Lavender Essential Oil helps to refine & calm your skin and provides relaxing aromatherapy while your taking time to pamper yourself. If you have oily, acne prone skin add a drop of Melaleuca Essential Oil also.
All you do is combine everything together with enough water to make a thick paste. Apply to your face using a brush or your fingertips … Sit back, relax and allow your homemade Blackhead Removing Mask to do it’s magic for about 15-20 minutes or until it’s all dry, then rinse is off with warm water. I use this mask AFTER using my Whipped Tallow Facial Cleanser and follow up with my Skin Perfecting Spray Toner after the mask.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients - adding water in small increments to make a thick paste
- Apply mask to your face, using a brush or your finger tips
- Allow to dry 15-20 minutes
- Rinse throughly with warm water