These AMAZING Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits will remind you of the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits that so many of us remember over-indulging in back in the days of unhealthy eating. Now you can finally have all of those amazing flavors while not sabotaging your healthy eating habits!
It’s really that simple. You don’t need any complicated equipment, supplies or instructions (I do STRONLY recommend using stoneware or cast iron muffin pans to avoid toxic metals & coatings from leaching into your biscuits) They really do taste as good as they look… OH! and they are NUT FREE and LOW CARB!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lightly grease your muffin pan
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Divide batter between 6 muffins
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned
- Gently remove from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack
- Enjoy warm or room temperature