With my Easy Keto Nachos made with Pork Rinds you can still enjoy all the nacho-deliciousness that you crave, without sabotaging your low carb diet!
I’m going to admit, I was skeptical about using Pork Rinds for nachos. I actually knew people did it for YEARS but never did it myself. Honestly I’ve been dipping pork rinds INTO nacho cheese dip but I never made them for Keto Nachos.
The first time I made Keto Nachos with Pork Rinds, it was a complete game changer.
Since then we’ve enjoy our low carb nachos several times, made in a variety of ways. But with my homemade jalapeño spiked Keto Cheese Sauce, taco meat and lots of fresh healthy toppings is what we’ve found best.
And I can’t stress enough the importance of incorporating Sabor! by Texas Pete Mexican-Style Hot Sauce!
We’ve been fans of the Texas Pete® for several years, you can always find both their Original and Hotter Hot sauce in our pantry, but when it comes to their !Sabor!, it on a completely different level of love.
!Sabor! by Texas Pete® Mexican-Style Hot Sauce is a thrill for your taste buds. It adds authentic Mexican flair to your food thanks to its garlicky zest, enhanced with cumin and chili powder.
How to make Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce
Before you can make Keto Nachos, you gotta make homemade Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce by combining cream cheese, heavy cream, shredded cheese, chopped jalapeño and lots of Sabor!
How to make Keto Nachos with Pork Rinds
Once you’ve made a batch of homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce, you can start assembling your Keto Nachos. Start by filling a tray with pork rinds…
Then top the pork rinds with (1) Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce, (2) Taco seasoned Ground Beef (Chorizo is awesome too) and (3)Tomatoes….
Then layer on (4) jalapeños, (5) avocado and (6) sour cream…
Finally, garnish with cilantro and drizzle generously with !Sabor! over top!
Perfect for your game-day get together or as a fun twist on Taco Tuesday! Basically these Keto Nachos are always a great choice!
For more Game Day recipes, check out my 25+ Low Carb Super Bowl Snacks Recipe Round Up Post!
Easy Keto Nachos made with Pork Rinds
Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Organic Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper finely diced
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Sabor! Mexican Hot Sauce
For the Keto Pork Rind Nachos
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Pork Rinds
- Tomatoes chopped
- jalapeno pepper sliced
- sour cream
- Sabor! Mexican Hot Sauce
Keto Nacho Cheese Sauce
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly saute finely diced jalapeno peppers in ghee until soft.
- Add cream cheese & shredded cheese, stir while melting.
- Thin to your desired consistency with heavy cream and season with Sabor!
For the Pork Rind Nachos
- Cook ground beef with taco seasoning until cooked through, no longer pink.
- Layer pork rinds, cheese sauce, beef, tomatoes, jalapenos
- Garnish with avocado, sour cream, cilantro and drizzle with Sabor! Enjoy.