One the keys to being successful on a Ketogenic or Low-Carb diet is always being prepared for times when hunger hits and you need to fuel up on a fatty snack. OR if you’re struggling to hit your fat-macros and need one last bite to keep your keto-ratios on point. These Everything Bagel and Lox Keto Fat Bombs give you all the feels of a naughty, carb filled bagel only without any of the diet sabotage guilt!
Packed full of smoked salmon and cream cheese flavor, with LESS THAN 1 carb each (based on a a recipe yielding 36 bombs) these will soon be your new favorite fat bomb!
Simply combine your cream cheese, chopped smoked salmon and thinly sliced scallion… Roll into bite-sized balls (roughly 36 per recipe) and lightly coat in my Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- 8 ounces Organic Cultured Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces wild caught smoked salmon
- 2 medium scallions, sliced thinly
- Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add chopped smoked salmon and thinly sliced scallions.
- Beat until well incorporated.
- Roll into bite sized balls then lightly coat in Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Chill 2-3 hours before enjoying for the flavors to come together. These will keep for up to a week in the fridge or may be frozen for longer storage. Allow to thaw in the fridge before eating.