Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
Who doesn’t love cheesecake, and chocolate, and pumpkin? Let’s swirl them all together into a Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownie! And what’s even better, these are Grain Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies made with all REAL FOOD ingredients, no refined sugar and I’ve swapped out the cocoa powder for Superfood Raw Cacao!
These brownies are very easy to make, however swirling 2 toppings can be a little tricky! I created a large Z in the brownie batter with a spoon (going about 1/2 way deep into the batter) then filled it in with the cheesecake filling, then created lines in-between the cheesecake filling that I filled with the pumpkin filling. Using a wooden skewer I swirled everything together!
After they are baked, they look truly amazing, don’t you think???
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil or butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Grain Free Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (aluminim free)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Prepare 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan by greasing
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Add in Coconut sugar and continue to cream together until well combined
- Blend in Grain Free Flour Blend, Raw Cacao, & Baking Powder until smooth
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spread Batter in your prepared pan
- For the Cheesecake Swirl, combine Cream Cheese, 2T Maple Syrup, 1/2 an egg and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla - blend until smooth
- For the Pumpkin Swirl, combine pumpkin, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, 1/2 an egg, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and pumpkin pie spice
- Swirl Cheesecake & Pumpkin into the top of your brownie batter
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.