Grain Free Chicken Tenders with Creamy BBQ Dip
Looking for a quick lunch for yourself or the kiddos?? My Grain Free Chicken Tenders are BETTER than the ones you get at the corner fast food joint – No one will ever guess they are grain & gluten free! Pairing them with a quick and easy Creamy BBQ dip and WOW!
For the Tenders:
- 2 cups Grain Free Breading Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders or boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Palm oil or lard for frying
- Combine equal amounts of Mayo & BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside
- Bread your chicken by dipping in beaten egg then generously coating with my Grain Free Breading Mix
- Fry your breaded chicken tenders in about 1/2 to 1 inch of fat over medium heat, browning on each side.
- Drain your browned chicken tenders on a paper towel lined plate
- Serve your chicken tenders with your Creamy BBQ Dip