Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars
I feel like I need to start this post with an apology right up front. I’m sincerely sorry that I made these Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars. I felt immediate regret when I quickly devoured 3 before I even took these photos.
If you like that chocolate-coffee combination of a mocha and that frothy sweet latte foam, you’re going to love my Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, layered and frozen, they are the perfect after dinner treat or afternoon snack.
Or, really they could even be a fat-bomb breakfast with just 1g net carbs per square!
Morning, noon or night, Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars are the perfect, totally healthy, indulgence.
- 18 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Butter (or ghee)
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon Hot Water, filtered
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, using a hand or stand mixer, combine cream cheese, butter, monk fruit sweetener, vanilla and heavy cream, whip/beat until smooth.
- Remove roughly 1/2 of the mixture and set aside.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water
- To the 1/2 of the mixture still in the mixing bowl, add the dissolved coffee and cocoa powder. Beat until well combined.
- In an 8x8 (or similar sized) silicone pan (or a regular pan lined with wax paper) Layer the mocha layer evenly on the bottom. Then top with the vanilla layer.
- Freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Remove from pan, cut into 16 pieces using a large knife dipped in hot water.
- Store in the freezer, in an airtight container for up to a month.
I made these today, and I cannot wait to try them!! The batter tasted like the best thing ever; cheesecake without the carbs!! So impressed!!
Curious to know why you chose monk fruit as the sweetener. I use Swerve or erythritol for ketogenic sweet stuff and am hoping that this would substitute. Thanks.
personal taste preference.
“Store in the freezer, in an airtight container for up to a month.”
That is funny. I seriously doubt that anything so delicious would remain uneaten for an entire month!
This is simple enough that I will try this today. Thank YOU!
So if I use the monkfruit drops will the lack of bulk affect the recipe?
I only use the drops in my coffee, I don’t use them in reciples like these because they would be expensive. Since I haven’t tried the swap I can’t say