I feel like I need to start this post with an apology right up front. I’m sincerely sorry that I made these Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars. I felt immediate regret when I quickly devoured 3 before I even took these photos.
If you like that chocolate-coffee combination of a mocha and that frothy sweet latte foam, you’re going to love my Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, layered and frozen, they are the perfect after dinner treat or afternoon snack.
Or, really they could even be a fat-bomb breakfast with just 1g net carbs per square!
Morning, noon or night, Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars are the perfect, totally healthy, indulgence.
Keto Mocha Latte Fat Bomb Bars
- In a large bowl, using a hand or stand mixer, combine cream cheese, butter, monk fruit sweetener, vanilla and heavy cream, whip/beat until smooth.
- Remove roughly 1/2 of the mixture and set aside.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water
- To the 1/2 of the mixture still in the mixing bowl, add the dissolved coffee and cocoa powder. Beat until well combined.
- In an 8x8 (or similar sized) silicone pan (or a regular pan lined with wax paper) Layer the mocha layer evenly on the bottom. Then top with the vanilla layer.
- Freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Remove from pan, cut into 16 pieces using a large knife dipped in hot water.
- Store in the freezer, in an airtight container for up to a month.