There’s a funny thing that happens at our house, if Ray knows there’s olives on (or in) something he immediately turns up his nose. I’m not complaining since that means more olive-deliciousness for me, BUT after I rolled up a batch of these Keto Olive Pecan Fat Bombs (much like my olive dip) he gobbled them up with excitement!
And when I allude to Ray not liking olives, it’s not a kinda-no-like — it’s a meal ruiner for him! So, even for those of you whom don’t love olives, give these delicious and Keto Fat Bombs a chance, you might be surprised.
The truth is, there’s a lot of pimentos included along with those olive which can help to mask some of the olive flavor, even making the fat bombs a little pinkish.
While they are great popped in to your mouth, right out of the fridge to keep hunger at bay.. we really enjoy them with a slice of pepperoni or salami. Kinda like a Salami Cream Cheese Pinwheel with an extra punch of flavor!
Did I mention that there’s only 3 ingredients and each of these Olive Pecan Fat Bombs are <1g carb each?!
- 1/2 cup Pecan Pieces whole or chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Olives Stuffed with Red Peppers drained
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (organic, cultured)
- In your food processor, finely chop pecans until they are almost dust like. Transfer from food processor and place in a bowl, set aside.
- In the same food processor (no need to wash after chopping the pecans) pulse to coarsely chop olives.
- Add scoops or chunks of cream cheese to your food processor (with olive) Pulse or process to combine to your desired consistency.
- I prefer more of a smooth mixture, since Ray "thinks" he does't like olives I don't want any chunks.
- Using a small scoop, roll roughly 36 balls in the finely copped pecans. Refrigerate for 1+ hours before enjoying for the flavors to combine.