Do we need more creative and delicious ways to enjoy Brussels Sprouts? Yes. Oh heck yes, especially when they are Low Carb, Keto Asiago Alfredo Brussels Sprouts!
Not only are these a delicious side dish, they are totally easy to make.
Just look at all that baked on cheesy goodness, my mouth is watering, yours too?
Crispy cheese on top and creamy asiago alfredo coated Brussels sprouts below…
Made with just a few simple ingredients; brussels sprouts, butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, asiago and parmesan cheese….. I’m not sure Brussels sprouts can get much more yummier!
I mean, I’ve never met a Brussels sprout that I did like but these are simply amazing.
Serve them up as a low carb, keto side dish or enjoy them as a vegetarian meal on their own.
These are a great dish for anyone who THINKS they don’t like Brussels sprouts, prove them wrong!
P.S. If you’re also loving these enameled dishes and serving pieces, they are by my friends at Crow Canyon Home. I’m totally obsessed with them! They give me all the rustic feels of camping, only classy enough for a fancy dinner party!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet with a lid, melt butter over medium high heat. Add Brussels sprouts and water, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove steamed Brussels spout from skillet using a slotted spoon into a baking dish, set aside.
- Add cream cheese into the skillet (don't need to wash it) and melt over medium heat. Add heavy cream and asiago cheese, whisk until smooth over medium heat.
- Pour asiago alfredo sauce overtop of the Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 until heated through and the top is brown, roughly 10 minutes.