I’m just going to jump right in and tell you upfront that I’m totally obsessed with these Oven Roasted Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Horseradish Sauce. I’ve been making them for dinner several times a week!
I’ve always loved Brussels sprouts but they are kicked up a notch with their crispy, roasted leaves dipped in my Addictively Delicious Horseradish Sauce!
Start with roughly 2 pounds of cleaned and halved Brussels sprouts, arranged on a baking sheet.
Drizzle them generously with avocado oil.
We don’t want to use olive oil since we will be roasting and broiling these at high temperatures which CAN damage the fats in olive oil making it less healthy.
Then liberally season your oiled up sprout halves…
I’m a HUGE fan of using seasoning blends, while I make many from scratch at home, I totally don’t oppose buying pre-made blends.
THIS IS NOT SPONSORED
I grabbed this All Purpose Seasoning at the grocery store and I really, honestly, like it.
Give your oily, well seasoned Brussels sprouts a toss. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
Smooth’em out into a single layer and pop them into the oven.
The first 15 minutes you’ll bake your sprouts to get them cooked through, then hit them with the broiler to get those leaves crispy and delicious!
Dont’ they look amazing???
While they are in the oven, don’t forget to make up a batch of my Addictively Delicious Horseradish Sauce to serve with your Oven Roasted Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
Oh! And one last thing!
Not only are these Oven Roasted Crispy Brussels Sprouts awesome when they are hot, right out of the oven, they are also super-yum at room temperature, making them perfect for a appetizer that you don’t have to fuss over keeping warm.
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts Cut in half lengthwise
- avocado oil
- All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Arrange halved Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet with sides. Drizzle with avocado oil and season liberally. Mix to coat well.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, stirring once at roughly 1/2 way.
- Increase oven temp to BROIL and continue cooking 5-10 minutes (depending on how crispy you want your sprouts!) Being careful to stir the often so that they do not burn.