If you like Asian flavors, you’ll find a beautiful combination in this delicious salad, made even healthier and flavorful with fermented ginger orange carrots and sauerkraut mixed in.
I’m in a funk. I don’t have much to say and don’t feel like filling this blog post with lots of silly chatter.
Ok, I actually have LOTS to say but I’m not ready…
I don’t know where to start, so I’ll just post this recipe and work on sharing more personal stuff later.
Please forgive me and appreciate the simplicity of this post.
For the Miso-Wasabi Dressing:
For the salad:
- 4 cups Bibbs or Buttercrunch lettuce leaves
- 1 medium avocado pitted, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup fermented ginger orange carrots or raw shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup organic shelled edamame thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1 steak Wild Caught Sushi Grade Yellow Fin (Ahi) Tuna about 12 ounces, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Make the Miso-Wasabi Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, miso, and wasabi powder. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the oil until it’s all incorporated.
- Make the salad: Divide the lettuce among 4 bowls or plates. Top with the avocado, carrots, edamame, Sauerkraut, and tuna. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve drizzled with the dressing.