It doesn’t get much easier or yummier than this simple recipe! Although the combo might sound strange, trust me – you’ll love it!
Here’s what you need to make my Napa Cabbage & Feta Slaw:
- 1/2 head of Napa (Chinese) Cabbage, sliced thin or shredded
- 1/3c chopped green onions/scallions, tops included, approximately 3
- 1/4c Olive Oil
- 1/4c Red Wine Vinegar or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2t Italian Herb Blend
- 1/2c Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
This isn’t a salad that’s easy to give you exact measurements, since the size of your cabbage will vary, so you may have to adjust accordingly. The semi-small napa cabbage I used, yielded 4-5c of thinly sliced cabbage.
In a bowl, combine cabbage, onions & feta cheese.
In a jar with a lid.. combine olive oil, vinegar, italian herb blend, several grinds of fresh black pepper and about 1/4t sea salt… shake well.
Toss cabbage/onion/feta with your dressing. Season with additional salt & pepper to taste. Will yield approximately 4, 1c servings. Enjoy!