In just 10 minutes you can make my Lemon Olive Chicken in your pressure cooker! This recipe calls for boneless chicken breasts, fresh squeezed lemon, olives, and a winning combination of flavorful spices. Lemon Olive Chicken has a nice, robust lemon flavor that blends well with the olives for a vibrant dish that will have your taste buds singing. Serve with steamed asparagus and rice (I recommend my perfectly seasoned rice or cauliflower rice).
Pressure Cooker Lemon Olive Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cumin
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Organic Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
- 1 lemon(s) 1/2 juiced, 1/2 thinly sliced
- 1 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 can pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup Red onion sliced
- Liberally season chicken breasts with sea salt, cumin and black pepper
- Set your multi cooker to sauté and brown chicken breasts in butter on both sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cover your multi cooker with the lid and cook under pressure for 10 minutes. When done pressure cooking, use the quick pressure release method.