Sweet & Spicy Cherry Pepper Sauce
This is an awesome sweet & spicy sauce you can use on so many different foods – however, I particularly love drizzling it on beef lettuce wraps!! (fry 1pound of grass fed ground beef with 1 large chopped onion, season with sea salt & pepper, fill a large lettuce leaf with your ground beef & sliced avocado and drizzle with this sauce, YUMMY) It’s easy and made completely from real food – great for paleo folks too since it’s sweetened & thickened with honey!
- 3 Hot Cherry Peppers
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil or ghee/butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch Sea Salt to taste
- Remove the stems from your peppers, coarsely chop the peppers/seeds
- In a small food processor, Pulse to finely chop your peppers & garlic
- In a small (1/2 quart or similar) pot over medium/low heat combine finely chopped peppers/garlic, vinegar, coconut oil, honey, parsley, & sea salt
- Bring sauce to a simmer, allow to cook over medium heat until desired thickness
How long does this sauce stay good for?
stored in the fridge, in an airtight container, a few weeks.
Making mine now everything double..