These Easy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Green Beans are crispy and golden on the outside, yet tender on the inside. These delicious green beans are roasted with a rich mixture of parmesan cheese and minced garlic, with <6g carbs per serving are low carb and Keto Diet friendly!
They’re so easy to make – they’ll make a wonderful addition to a weeknight meal, yet are so delicious they are perfect for you Holiday celebration, too!
How to Roast Green Beans with Garlic and Parmesan
You need just a few common ingredients to make this delicious green bean side dish:
- Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and washed
- Butter, softened at room temperature
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Lots of Fresh Garlic, chopped or minced
- Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper, freshly grated if possible
You want to coat the green beans with the butter, parmesan and spices. I recommend using your hands to really smoosh it all together well.
Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes or until they look beautifully roasted.
Transfer to a serving dish. Being sure to scrape up an browned bits and sprinkle them on top as a garnish.
Even the pickiest eaters will excitedly enjoy these delicious roasted garlic green beans with parmesan. They taste like an indigent treat, only they are super healthy!
If you like this recipe, check out these next!
One last thing, I want to give a special shout out Stephanie’s Pottery for the beautiful handmade pottery used in this post. I have been purchasing pottery from her for my food photography, I can’t say enough good things!
Yours in Health,
Easy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with butter, garlic, 3/4 c parmesan, pepper, and Italian seasoning and toss to combine. I recommend using your hands to distrubte the mixture to coat the green beans easily.
- Spread the green beans on the baking sheet, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove roasted parmesan green beans from the oven, transfer to a serving bowl, if desired. Serve immediately, garnished with the browned bits from the pan.