Grain Free Broccoli & Cheese Muffins
These Grain Free Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Muffins are a fun twist on boring eggs – and you get the added bonus of sneaking in some veggies! They are awesome warm or cold – which makes them perfect for on-the-go meals, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Oh! and I forgot to mention they are totally healthy, Grain/Gluten/Nut Free!
Just sauté the veggies…
Then mix every in and divide into muffin cups (I only recommend stoneware or cast iron muffin pans – if you are using a metal pan please always use parchment paper lines so the toxic metals don’t leach into your healthy food!) Bake for 30 minutes at 350 and Enjoy! They are filled with healthy eggs but the coconut flour gives them a nice muffin texture 🙂
Grain Free Broccoli & Cheese Breakfast Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1 clove Garlic pressed/chopped
- 2 tablespoons Butter (or ghee)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 3 large Egg(s)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly butter your muffin pan (or line with papers) and set aside
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly cook broccoli & onion in butter, season to taste with salt & pepper
- Combine cooked broccoli/onion with the remaining ingredients, mix well
- Divide evenly between 6 muffins
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Carefully remove each muffin and allow to cool slightly before eating
How would you store these?
in the refrigerator 🙂
Do you have the nutrition value for these breakfast muffins? They are delicious!
Linda – No, I’m sorry I do not calculate nutritional information for my recipes.