I’m not afraid to admit that I made this Delicious Baked Garlic Parmesan Salmon 4 days in a row for lunch. What I love about this recipe is that it’s very easy to make (even from frozen salmon) and is an explosion of flavor. It’s also packed full of healthy fats with only 1g Carbs per serving!
By cooking your salmon from frozen (or semi frozen) it helps to keep it nice and tender, without drying out. It’s also amazing for those nights when you don’t have anything thawed and are in a hurry to eat.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Salmon
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place salmon on prepared pan and lightly season with sea salt and pepper. Set aside while preparing the topping.
- In a medium skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and lightly saute garlic.
- Once the garlic has softened, reduce the heat to low and add in the remaining ingredients. Stirring until combined and melted.
- Spread mixture over salmon filet and bake at 350.
- Frozen salmon will be done in roughly 20-25 minutes (depending on the thickness of your filet) Thawed salmon will be done in roughly 15 minutes. To check salmon lightly flake with a fork - don't over cook it you want it to still look slightly translucent.