These Frozen Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are sinfully delicious. While we aren’t strictly low-carb all the time, we do our best to be mindful about the carbs we do eat and try to eat lots of healthy, saturated fats – these are the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth without going carb crazy!
And when you make them into cute little hearts, you could totally serve them up as a Valentine’s Day Dessert. To be totally honest, they may not see like anything special but I promise it will take everything you have to resist eating the ALL as soon as you make them – I’ll admit to eating a little more than I should have while making them!
As a quick tip for making treats like these, since the consistency is like a thick frosting or batter, spoon it into a plastic baggie & cut off the end to use it like a piping bag to fill your cute little hearts. It’s a great way to avoid making a mess and is also a lot of fun!
- In your food processor, combine cream cheese, butter and mct - process until smooth.
- Add raspberries and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a plastic bag (to be used like a piping bag) and cut one of the corners off the bag. Pipe the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray.
- Freeze until solid. Dip in warm water if you need help popping them out of their tray.
- Do your best not to eat them all at once 🙂