The key component to to making my Gluten-Free Pizza Crust is my World’s Best Gluten-Free Bread Dough recipe. You’ll need to make up a batch of it first then come back for this 2nd step.
You’ll want about 3 cups of dough (use a greased 1 cup measuring cup to scoop out roughly 3 cups) and spread it onto a greased 15 inch pizza pan, using a spatula.
Let your crust dough rest while your oven is preheating to 425 degrees F. If your dough has been refrigerated, let it rest for 30 minutes to come to room temperature then preheat oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes on the middle oven rack or until it’s baked through.
Remove your baked crust from the oven, add sauce, cheese and/or toppings of your choice then return to the oven. For a softer crust leave it on the pizza pan for a crispier crust slide the pizza off the pan, to bake directly on the oven rack.
Bake for an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how thick your toppings are and how crispy you want your crust.
This recipe yields a medium thickness pizza. Feel free to use less dough for a thinner crust or more dough for a thicker crust, adjusting cooking times accordingly.
Don’t be afraid to jazz up your crust, sprinkle it with Italian seasoning, garlic powder or parmesan cheese before you do the initial baking.
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust made with the World's Best Gluten-Free DoughPrint Pin Facebook
- 3 cups World's Best Gluten Free Bread Dough
- toppings of your choice
- Spread 3 cups of dough on a greased pizza pan using a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Fresh dough only needs to rest while the oven is preheating, refrigerated dough needs to rest 30 + preheat time.
- Bake crust for 10-15 minutes or until cooked though.
- Remove crust from oven, load up with toppings.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes. For a softer crust leave it on the pan, for a crispier crust slide the pizza off the pan and bake directly on the oven rack.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting - preventing anyone from getting a yucky roof of the mouth burn from eating hot pizza 🙂 Enjoy!