Love a sweet and tangy French or Catalina salad dressing but hate all the yucky-processed ingredients like me? I came up with a super healthy homemade version that takes just minutes to make! We love having this on Taco Salad, might sound odd but it’s super yummy!
Here’s what you need to make my Honey French Dressing:
- 1/2c Organic Ketchup (Click HERE to buy)
- 1c Organic Olive Oil (Click HERE to buy)
- 1/4c Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Click HERE to buy)
- 1/4c Honey (Local and Raw, please!)
- 1/4c Organic Onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1t Sea Salt (Click HERE to buy)
- 1/4t Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 1 small clove of Garlic (or just a slice of a large one)
Combine everything in your blender and blend until smooth! Will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge, enjoy!