Fluffy eggs, savory smoked salmon, fresh dill and scallions with creamy pockets of everything bagel cream cheese made in my pressure cooker. Smoked Salmon Frittata is perfect for any time of the day you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious Keto-Friendly Meal!
This post was written in collaboration with OXO, all opinions are my own.
And you know it’s always cooked to perfection when you use your pressure cooker.
If you are new to pressure cooking or struggle with more complex pressure cooker dishes, no worries! I’m also sharing my secrets to making pressure cooking easier today!
How to make Pressure Cooking Easier
Have you ever been so excited to make a new recipe but felt apprehensive because you didn’t have the right accessories? While I LOVE pressure cooking, I seriously hate burning myself every time I try to grab a hot metal rack or make a homemade foil sling, and not to mention that they never feel stable, right??
When it comes to making pressure cooking easier, OXO has got you covered. They have a full line of silicone accessories to make all your pressure-cooking meals easier and safer!
OXO’s Silicone Pressure Cooker Rack (the red accessory in the front of photo holding beef short ribs) keeps your food elevated while cooking, keeping it out of the liquid so it gets magically pressure cooked tender, but it doesn’t dilute the flavor.
Their Silicone Pressure Cooker Egg Rack (yellow accessory on the middle left, holding eggs) keeps eggs stable while cooking and can be stacked, allowing you to cook up to 18 eggs at once. The Silicone Steamer (green basket with handles holding lemon, dill and salmon) makes it easy to lift food out of your pressure cooker. It’s awesome for my Pressure Cooker Shrimp Scampi Paella and Salmon Rice Pilaf!
And my personal favorite accessory, OXO’s Silicone Pressure Cooker Sling (red base with handles in the back left holding a bowl) helps you easily and safely lift bakeware (for pot-in-pot cooking), baking cups, and more out of the pressure cooker.
It’s the secret “ingredient” in this Pressure Cooker Smoked Salmon Frittata!
No more worries about tipping over your frittata while putting it in or lifting it out of your pressure cooker AND since it’s silicone (not metal) there’s less risk of burning your fingers!
OXO isn’t just for pressure cooker accessories, but you probably already knew that!
If you’re a foodie like me, you probably have TONS of OXO products in your kitchen already, that make all aspects of cooking easier and more fun!
So, whether you recently purchased a pressure cooker and are excited to use it, or if you are an old pro like me; OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Accessories make using your new pressure cooker so much easier just like we’ve come to expect from OXO!
While your Smoked Salmon Frittata looks good enough to eat straight out of the pressure cooker, don’t forget to garnish the top with pretty smoked salmon rosettes and more fresh dill!
The biggest lessons I’ve learned in the past 7+ years as a foodie-blogger and photographer is that life is about what we make out of it.
If you are waiting for the perfect, special occasion to dress up meal time… it may never happen. So, break out your good dishes and cloth napkins. Set the table, garnish your meal with fresh herbs and enjoy the beauty of your meal; not just the taste!
Oh, and one last thing, this Pressure Cooker Smoked Salmon Frittata is delicious served warm OR chilled. I’m currently enjoying the last leftover slice straight out of the fridge for my working-brunch!
Do you have any great pressure cooker tips or tricks to share? Leave a comment!
Yours in Health,
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese (organic, cultured)
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 12 large Egg(s), Organic Pasture Raised
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream, A2 Pasture Raised
- 1 cup gouda cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 3-4 ounces wild caught smoked salmon plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lightly grease a 6-7 inch spring form pan, cake pan or heat proof bowl. Set in your OXO Silicone Pressure Cooker Sling.
- Combine cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning, set aside.
- Beat eggs and heavy cream until well combined. Add sea salt.
- Coarsely chop or break apart smoked salmon, Fold it into the eggs. Add cheese, green onion and fresh dill.
- Pour into your prepared pan or bowl.
- Drop scoopfuls of the cream cheese mixture into your frittata mixture. Do not mix, you want there to be creamy dollops of the mixture to enjoy when it's done!
- Place 2 cups of water in the bottom of your pressure cooker. Cover your pan with foil and cook under high or standard pressure for 30 minutes.
- Allow to naturally depressurize for 10 minutes, then quick depressurize.
- Enjoy warm or chilled. Garnish with additional smoked salmon and fresh dill, if desired.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of OXO.