- 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup Raw Cashews Soaked for 2+ hours in water & Drained
- 1 teaspoon organic dried chives
- 1 teaspoon organic dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 wedge lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In your blender, combine coconut milk and soaked/drained cashews, blend until smooth
- Add Sea Salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, lemon and horseradish and blend until smooth
- Add dried herbs and gently blend just to combine not to chop/blend herbs.. you don’t want your ranch to be green!
- Chill before serving, Enjoy!