In the summer we cook out as much as possible, either on our gas grill or over an open fire… Here’s one our favorite shrimp recipes…
Here’s what you need for the Shrimp/Marinade:
- 1 pound Raw Wild Caught Shrimp, Peeled and deveined, tails left on if desired (I typically buy 31-40 count)
- 3 Large cloves of Garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 3/4t Seasoned Salt (Click HERE for my recipe)
- 1T Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1T Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Combine everything together and let marinate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Here’s what you need for the basting butter:
- 1/4c Butter
- 1 Large clove of garlic, pressed
- 1t Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine everything together in a small pot, heat until butter is melted and flavors are combined.
Right before cooking, skewer your shrimp.. grill over medium flame basting with garlic butter mixture. Don’t over cook your shrimp 🙂 If you don’t have a grill, feel free to use a grill pan on the stove (this is the one we have, click HERE) or even use your oven broiler!