In less than 10 minutes and a few simple ingredients, you got a gourmet tasting, keto-friendly meal with my Keto Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo Recipe!
Shrimp and asparagus swimming in a delicious creamy Alfredo sauce almost seems too decadent to be a meal on it’s own, but when you’re eating keto we’re ditching the carbs and embracing all the healthy fats!
And by a “few” ingredients, I really mean ONLY 5 ingredients; Butter, Shrimp, Asparagus, Cream and Parmesan Cheese.
Love Asparagus? Here are a few other healthy asparagus recipes you might enjoy:
- Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Asparagus Potato Dinner Recipe
- Keto Creamy Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo
- Oven Baked Salmon Asparagus & Spaghetti Squash with Lemon Beurre Blanc
Boom. Dinner is served.
You can swap the parmesan cheese for Romano or Asiago if you’d prefer and feel free to toss in some garlic if you’re looking for an extra pop of flavor in your Keto Shrimp Alfredo Recipe.
Doesn’t it look delicious???
If you’re eating a Keto Diet, you’ll love these recipes:
- Keto Lobster Roll Salad Recipe
- Keto Grilled Firecracker Salmon Recipe
- Keto Asian Sweet & Spicy Mayo Sauce Recipe
- Best Keto Hard Seltzer Drinks for Camping
- Best Keto Snack for Hiking
Yours in Health,
Keto Creamy Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo
- Toss shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté shrimp in butter until opaque, 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and cheese, reduce heat and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened.
- Enjoy immediately.