Shrimp and asparagus swimming in a delicious creamy Alfredo sauce almost seems too decadent to be a meal on it’s own, but when you’re eating keto we’re ditching the carbs and embracing all the healthy fats! In less than 10 minutes and a few simple ingredients, you got a gourmet tasting, keto-friendly meal with my Keto Creamy Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo Recipe.
And by a “few” ingredients, I really mean ONLY 5 ingredients; Butter, Shrimp, Asparagus, Cream and Parmesan Cheese.
Boom. Dinner is served.
You can swap the parmesan cheese for Romano or Asiago if you’d prefer and feel free to toss in some garlic if you’re looking for an extra pop of flavor.
Doesn’t it look delicious???
You can use fresh or frozen asparagus, but promise me you’ll only use Raw Wild Caught Shrimp, ok? Cause farmraised is just gross.
If you’re eating a Keto Diet, you’ll love these recipes:
- Amazing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Hoagie Biscuits
- Keto-Friendly Low-Carb Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- Keto Colcannon Kale and Olive Oil Mashed Cauliflower
- Keto Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Boats with Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Goat Cheese-Topped Filet Mignon Steak with Balsamic Reduction
- Best Keto Hard Seltzer Drinks for Camping
- Best Keto Snack for Hiking
Yours in Health,
Keto Creamy Asparagus and Shrimp Alfredo
- Toss shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté shrimp in butter until opaque, 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and cheese, reduce heat and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened.
- Enjoy immediately.